Product added to cart
1050 Autodrive™ to Apex 10®/Evolution™ Hardware Conversion kit Previous
IN STOCK NOW!
Apex 10® / Evolution™ Autodrive™
IN STOCK NOW!
Tired of pulling on the handle of your press over and over and over? The Apex 10® / Evolution™ Autodrive™ will fully automate your Mark 7® APEX 10® or Evolution™ manual presses for speed, efficiency and performance. The Autodrive™ is packed with features that make it the most advanced system ever designed. The patented digital drive system is computer operated allowing you to fully control the speed, torque, and dwell of the press with a simple-to-use high definition tablet.
The Mark 7 Apex 10/Evolution machine was designed from the ground up for automation. And while it stands tall as an incredible manual machine as well, it shines even brighter when automated, utilizing the industry-leading Mark 7 Autodrive systems.
The System includes the Autodrive unit itself with the large tablet display.
The drive system ships complete, ready to be bolted to the base of your press to automate it, allowing you reloading speeds of up to 3,500 rounds per hour.
It could not be easier to install: simply remove the handle from your press, bolt it down to the study aluminum base of the Autodrive system, attach the drive sprocket and belt – and that’s it! You can even keep your handle handy to attach it on the left side to run the machine manually should you choose to do so (while placing the motor in Neutral)
This setup represents the absolute pinnacle of "prosumer" level reloading machinery!
- Digital clutch - adjustable on-the-fly
- Completely compatible with Mr Bulletfeeder and GSI bulletfeeders
- Digital jog and immediate stop
- Includes 10" HD tablet - no control boxes!
- Features monitored by computer
- Downloadable software upgrades
- Supports a variety of accessories
- User-configurable dwell time
- Pre-assembled and shipped ready to you
- CNC grade planetary gearbox
- Maintenance-free timing belt drive
- Full warranty
- User selectable speeds of up-to 3,500 rounds/hour
- 1.5 HP high torque motor
- Includes TorqueSense
- Fully Supports International Voltage - this unit operates at 110/220v and at 50/60 Hz with no appreciable variation in speed or performance (Please select voltage at Check Out)
- Machine dimensions are: 41" tall (104 cm) x 16" wide (40.6 cm) x 20" deep (50.8 cm)
Contact our sales team
Considering a Mark 7®? We are always ready to help! We are experts in everything from financing your press, selecting the best press for your needs, and the necessary equipment to get the most from it.
Our Support Options
We are proud of our hallmark multichannel customer service and support operation. Please help us keep costs (and prices) as low as possible by selecting the option below that most closely meets your needs. If it is important for you to call us please do so at 1-888-4-MARK-77 (1-888-462-7577). The Customer Service Call Center is available between the hours of 9:00am and 4:30pm Eastern Time but please consider the available options below:
Write Your Own Review